GMEX Group is a set of companies that offer sustainable and innovative solutions for a new era of global financial markets. Providing business expertise, the latest technology, connectivity & operational excellence delivered through an aligned partnership driven approach. We use our extensive market infrastructure experience and expertise to create an appropriate strategic master plan with exchanges, clearing houses, depositories, registries and warehouse receipt platforms.
Our key business solutions enable the creation and operation of cost effective electronic exchanges and post trade infrastructure in multiple asset classes including equities, debt, FX, derivatives and commodities. We operate in both developing and developed markets through the establishment of cohesive business and technology ecosystems. GMEX offers the added benefit of interconnection to multiple partner exchanges, to create global networks of liquidity.
Saescada is a UK based banking platform business established in 2014. “Parlez!” is the current low cost cloud based retail banking platform offering full current and checking account functionality built on a micro-services architecture that can be white labeled.
Key features include:
- Accounts which tie into any local banking infrastructure
- Brandable native smart phone apps (iOS and Android)
- Online and offline KYC processes which can integrate with local identity databases
- BACS integration handling direct debits and BACS credits
- SEPA integration handling direct debits and outbound payments, with international payments routed via IBAN
- Mobile wallet and retail loyalty club integrations
- Transactional billing engine and bill payments interface
- Full end user communication with email, SMS and mobile notifications
Houghton Street Capital Limited
Houghton Street Capital (HSC) is an international corporate finance advisor based in London.
We offer a complete range of advisory services to small and medium sized enterprises, individuals and institutional investors, and focus on UK and international deals up to £250 million in value across a wide range of sectors.
The HSC team provides hands-on advice to businesses and investors across a range of sectors on a global basis. With international M&A capability, our team is committed to providing our clients with the best possible solution.
Geographically the HSC team have worked in the UK, Europe, India, East & Southern Africa and the Asia Pacific Region, and collectively have almost 70 years of experience across corporate finance, M&A, asset management, private equity, legal services and general management.